The power of Totem

Started by Admin, 2016 January 24 , 19:39:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

The power of the Totem

This is an additional lesson that is a part of the 1st course of the main department "Liberation of consciousness". The search for one's totem takes place in  the Etheric Plane — in the realm where the perceptions of all living creatures that exist or live on this planet can be found. Within this realm one can discover not only the energy of humans but that of birds, animals, plants, and even minerals. The world is filled with live vibration; it breathes, pulsates, plays around.

To hear and to sense it means to obtain allies and guardians in the world of the living. They will strengthen your vital beginning manifold; they will protect and help you.

Some time ago our distant predecessors lived in an unbreakable unity with nature.  People didn't only feel it — they knew that everything is woven into one: gods, men, animals — all of it is one in essence. Every bloodline had its own totem — a protector-animal. Later it manifested in heraldic symbols.

Each one of you also has your own ally, your own guardian. One just has to find it, establish a connection, learn to interact with it. As a result of this lesson, you will learn the skill of establishing contact with the common realm. You will also adopt  a personal totem and amplify your intuitive abilities significantly and gain a patron guardian.

This session is most effective if conducted in nature.

Duration: approx. 3 hours.

Admission: 1st Main course. Day 1-4 completed.

DamirHK

This class has enriched other work I have done in this area, and greatly enhanced it. I learned more about totems and some of our allies in the other world, and many new ones emerged for me, in each of the areas/elements. I have a patron guardian, and that was confirmed in this practice.

The thing that stands out for me when I think of totems is 'relationship'. This is where the work lies, this is my work. Now that they have emerged (or at least some of them), to build a relationship with them, to get to know them, to learn how to work with them, how to honor them and respect them, how to embody them. What does having a totem mean in real life, day to day? How do I work with ALL of them? That is the question that now is to be answered.

The only thing that I found strange is that I had trouble connecting to some of them, to knowing if they are connected for me, because I couldn't picture some of them because I was not familiar, didn't know what they were, what they looked like. I also understand that this is a loss of cultural knowledge, and shows our extreme disconnection with nature in this modern age. It's sad to me, that we know more names of corporations than nature and natural elements, that children can recognize and identify more logos than types of trees.