Chakral Breathing

Started by Admin, 2016 January 24 , 19:44:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Chakral Breathing

Human health depends on the state of the energy bodies. And the whole life depends on the state of health. The more energy the consciousness can receive and send (that is, let pass through it per unit of time), the healthier, more effective and successful the owner of such a consciousness will be.

The Chakral Breathing technique is designed to achieve precisely this goal.

If someone's chakra works badly "at the point of entry," then their consciousness does not accept the energy of the external world and, thus, deprives them of the opportunity to receive the benefits that they might need. If someone's chakra works badly "at the way out", then they become unable to influence the surrounding reality and transmit their needs to the world.

The better the chakra structure of a person functions, the higher their life potential and success in all areas of life is.

Chakral Breathing is a unique technique that:

Removes blockages from the chakras and normalises energy metabolism
Unleashes your potential and gets rid of restrictions giving you improved communication with others
Significantly increases your energy resource
Deletes programmes from the chakra column.
Duration: approx. 3 hours.

Admission: 1st Main course. Day 1-4 completed.

hugrunar77

Dear Colleagues: Essay results from this course:

The chakral breathing exercise significantly enhanced my ability to sense the rotation of my chakras. It connected everything for me – with the vital rhythm active and my subtle bodies harmonized, I instinctively felt a rhythmic, snakelike oscillation in my body. This led to an involuntary matching of my body's movements to the rhythm, and I found myself vocalizing tones that harmonized with this orchestra of vital rhythms. It fine-tuned my understanding of my own vital rhythm and how external inputs affect it. This realization was a game-changer, providing me with a precision tool to make comparisons using my root chakra and Earth's energy.

Following this experience, I engaged in nightly inputs of water and lava, which activated my mental body, leading to an astral barrage. I encountered fears regarding my rights and a diminishing of energy, along with a Buddhic barrage of 'shoulds'. This created a sort of existential crisis for my will, making it uncertain of its place. This was a result of pushing back imposed egregorial wills while harmonizing my subtle bodies. Witnessing this from my 'I am' perspective, I saw my will struggling to find its direction.

Consequently, I began to deprioritize chakral breathing, not out of opposition but because I was heavily focused on harmonizing my subtle bodies. I treated chakral breathing more as an occasional practice. Around this time, I started reading Health Through the Elements and moved through it methodically, even before we officially began the healing through elements course. When I attempted to awaken the elements as per the book, I realized the necessity of chakral breathing for balance, especially with the earth element, which seemed to almost engulf me.

Realizing that I might have prematurely engaged in this practice, I corrected my approach, emphasizing the importance of chakral breathing. Understanding the intricacies of each chakra was crucial to effectively connect with the elements. Now, with a solid grasp of the sensory aspects of the elements, I see the critical role of chakral breathing in the process.

Interestingly, chakral breathing has not made me feel lighter, as one might expect. Instead, it has created a sense of solid structure in my body. I feel more grounded, able to sense my environment more acutely, and notice my resonance and vibration more closely. Chakral breathing, along with calling back the etheric energy, has been beneficial and transformative in ways I hadn't anticipated.

Petr Aberg

Quote from: hugrunar77 on 2024 January 19 , 07:08:09I encountered fears regarding my rights and a diminishing of energy, along with a Buddhic barrage of 'shoulds'
This is a perfectly natural reaction of the budhial body. Let it not frighten you! Through the every day work with the etheric body you increase your own an energetic potential i.e you accelerate your inner Fire.

As you remember, the element of Fire in human consciousness is manifested three times: at the level of etheric, buddhic  and atmic bodies (the elemental cross). And your inner Fire begins to highlight the very programs and false beliefs imposed by other alien ideas (egregorial Fire).
That is why the Earth element has engulfed you. Since you own inner Fire is weak. It is not capable yet of going deep into the bowels of the earth, hence it fades out with each level of immersion.

hugrunar77

During harmonization and chakral breathing, areas of my feet pinpoint with sensation. I can't quite call the sensation pain; it's more of a focused hot penetration that gets my attention to the zone. I marked where these happened, and when I went back realized they correlated with the chakral structures of the feet (after research). For example, in the causal body, the left foot inside above the ball of my feet pinged (vishudha), and then the ankle (root) — signaling a vushudha-muladhara connection the moment after harmonizing the causal body. A great indication. My questions concern inflow and outlfow of the chakral structures, as well as the relationship of the chakral structures of the feet. (1) Does the inflow run on the inside of each foot, with the outlow being the outside of the respective foot? (Or the opposite). (2) What is the relationship of the left and right feet; do they have individual chakral structures, (why do I get pings on the left foot sometimes and the right foot others?) (3) can I apply chakral breathing in the feet chakras specifically, or are they responding to the body chakral breathing, and act more as indicators?

Petr Aberg

Quote from: hugrunar77 on 2024 May 11 , 21:29:06My questions concern inflow and outlfow of the chakral structures, as well as the relationship of the chakral structures of the feet. (1) Does the inflow run on the inside of each foot, with the outlow being the outside of the respective foot? (Or the opposite). (2) What is the relationship of the left and right feet; do they have individual chakral structures, (why do I get pings on the left foot sometimes and the right foot others?) (3) can I apply chakral breathing in the feet chakras specifically, or are they responding to the body chakral breathing, and act more as indicators?
Greetings!
The fact that there appeared additional sensations in your feet speaks about the increase of the energetic volume of the etheric body. The more energy the etheric body can hold, the stronger it is.

Increasing its energetic density  also contributes to such an effect as the opening of the so-called secondary chakras. They represent certain energy vortices in the projection of the etheric body and contribute to a better energy exchange. It is believed that the secondary chakras are located in the feet, on the palms, just below the umbilicus (between svadhisthana and muladhara), as well as in the projections of large joints: wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle, knee and hip. It's not a common phenomenon but it exists. I suppose this is your case.

It is obvious that working with the causal dimension through the activation of the Vishudha chakra by breathing helps the flow of power enter your etheric body. That's the key for you.