Energetic damages: diagnostics, correction and prevention.

Started by Admin, 2016 January 24 , 19:47:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Energetic damages

It is no secret to anyone that, along with diseases of the physical body, there are also diseases of the subtle bodies. But only very few people know that all these diseases are necessarily interrelated: an event will occur on the physical plane only when it is already formed on a subtle one.

Diseases of the subtle bodies are called damages to the energy and information (EI) field. And people call them: an evil eye, spoilage, curse, crown of celibacy etc.

Popular wisdom has given us the knowledge about the existence of such phenomena, and modern magic gives a description of the causes of these evils.

To protect yourself from the evil eye in modern life, it is no longer enough just to keep a fig in your pocket or pin a pin to the wrong side of clothes. Like any virus, EI-diseases (damages) tend to mutate and adapt to new living conditions.

It is very important for us to know not only what EI-damages are, how and from where they come, but also how to protect ourselves from them.

Their distinctive feature is spreading only through people. And an "infection" can happen anytime.

Class contents:
- Theoretical rationale for the emergence of the damage to the energy field
- Detailed description of the evil eye, spoilage, curses, vampirism, programming and entities
- Skill of diagnosis and self-control
- Self-Protection
- Introduction to safety in the EI-space.

Duration: approx. 3 hours.
Admission: 1st Main course. Day 1-4 completed.

Energetic Damages. Theory.

Evil Eye Or Jinx.

Vampirism?

Crown of celibacy

Curse

Lodging

Programming

Posession

hugrunar77

Dear Colleagues. Here are some results from this course:

The session on energetic damage was a pivotal moment where connections in my lifetime memories began to form, leading me to ponder theories of jinxes, spoilages, and even vampirism. The intensity of the etheric body during this process was something I had never felt before. When pushed to its limit, the sensation was so overwhelming that it rendered my body immobile, which was astonishing.

During this session, protections were put in place, which seemed to cleanse the etheric body of accumulated 'dirt'. Beyond just feeling these protections, the session triggered a series of dreams about past experiences and relationships. These dreams revealed unresolved issues and memories that I had not prioritized or even forgotten, now suddenly becoming clear. I revisited these memories, initially through etheric projection at night, which then transitioned into what seemed like astral projection. This allowed me to address and resolve issues from a past relationship, impacting my current life.

With these etheric protections in place, my consciousness felt more comfortable and confident engaging in astral dynamics. This wasn't a deliberate pursuit of astral projection, but rather a natural response to the newfound sense of security from the etheric protections. This led to uncovering aspects of my consciousness, particularly what I identified as the 'accommodation program'. For the first time, I recognized patterns of behavior and interactions that had been invisible to me before.

This revelation was crucial, especially considering the upcoming 'money one' course, which I anticipated would bring significant expansion. I began to realize my rights and the unconscious programs that had been running in my life. Details and memories started surfacing, providing clarity on how I interact with energies from others and the dynamics of attention and focus. This was particularly relevant in my work as a practitioner and partner of a practitioner, where we frequently engage in interactions with potential for energetic exchanges.

The expansion of consciousness wasn't just about understanding and growth; it also emphasized the importance of shoring up protections. This wasn't driven by fear, but rather a newfound understanding of reality. Up to this point, while I was clear on how to use protections, the theory behind this course illuminated the sources of energetic damage. This led to a recalibration of my protective measures, correcting previous overestimations and underestimations. The incorporation of etheric protection, along with the theoretical understanding from the course, was a significant result, leading to a more balanced and informed approach to my energetic safety and wellbeing.

Petr Aberg

Quote from: hugrunar77 on 2024 January 19 , 07:12:52This led to uncovering aspects of my consciousness, particularly what I identified as the 'accommodation program'

Well done!
If it's a lodged entity, try to get in touch with it. Sometimes, like a hungry vampire, lodger can teach you a lot. At least provide you with informational currents from other realms. Let your Etheric body reflect this dialog through your own sensations.
Have a good practice!