Augmentation of the Etheric body

Started by Admin, 2016 January 24 , 19:55:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Augmentation of the Etheric body

An energy practice, that forms the basis of this class, is necessary and valuable help for those who are not able to play sports or do regular physical exercises. Simple movements by your thought will help to boost your energy potential and balance your state of health in the shortest possible time – increase in the Etheric body density gives such opportunities.

High density of the etheric body:

Provides energy and information protection
Enhances immunity
Stimulates recovery processes
Improves joint mobility.
This results in health improvement, activation of energy meridians, intuition development, and increase in the efficiency of information perception and speed of its processing.

Duration: approx. 3 hours.
Admission: 1st Main Course. Day 1-4 completed.

hugrunar77

Colleagues: After the augmentation, I noticed significant changes. My libido and appetite increased notably, and there was a surge in my overall energy levels. This helped alleviate the pressure I had been feeling in my Buddhic body, especially when my head started moving in all directions, releasing tension.

An intriguing outcome was my enhanced ability in etheric projection. I found myself able to travel quickly to various locations, using this skill for etheric work. This period also coincided with a significant travel experience. I underwent what seemed like a cranial sacral adjustment at the nose. This experience was so vivid and intense that I initially struggled to discern whether it was astral or etheric in nature.

Upon reflection, I realized it was indeed an astral experience unlocked by the etheric augmentation, particularly after the etheric augmentation. This encounter at what I perceive as a hub for the School, involved a necessary adjustment connecting my nose to the back of my head. Awakening from this dream, I had never before felt such a sensational experience from an etheric standpoint. It felt like a complete unlocking of the vital rhythm that I could sense more easily than ever before. (This only a small portion of the personal result).

This opening was particularly noticeable at my nose, which seemed to have a significant effect on the Buddhic area. It was a breakthrough I hadn't anticipated. Interestingly, about a year before this, I had a dream about a similar adjustment involving my forehead and nose, which I believed would affect my third eye. The result was a heavy increase in the sensitivity of the cranial sacral rhythm. And more flow in the buddhic body.