Correction of the Prenatal Development

Started by Admin, 2016 January 24 , 19:57:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Correction of the Prenatal Development

Our body remembers absolutely everything. Even if the mind has forgotten. This is called body-oriented memory. The memory of the body begins to form even before the first breath – at the moment of conception, in the womb. Everything that a mother experiences in the period of carrying a child, he or she also feels. How many mothers can brag about a happy and joyful life? How many of those who wore a child under their heart can say with confidence that their life was rolling like a hot knife through butter? And that during the pregnancy they did not worry and were not nervous, and they did not feel anxiety about their fate and the life of their child? Their baby feels and understands everything. But not with the mind, but with the body, that is, with sensations. It is necessary to awaken this memory and also to make sure that it does not negatively affect the life of an adult person. For this, some simple but very important work should be done.

Session contents:

• The concept of biological memory.
• Impact of prenatal development on physical health and personality traits.
• Exploration of the energy and information content of the prenatal period of life from the moment of conception to birth.
• Correction of negative elements picked up in the prenatal period of development.
• Birth trauma correction.
• Harmonisation of communication with mother.

Considering that this period of life is the foundation for building the entire structure of consciousness (including the physical body), harmonisation of this period leads to serious results, both in restoring and maintaining health, and in revealing the potential possibilities of consciousness and liberation from the "embedded" internal restrictions.

Duration: approx. 3 hours.
Admission: 1st Main course. Day 1-4 completed.

hugrunar77

For the prenatal diagnostic, we prepare by entering <<I AM>>, augmenting etheric body (EB), then performing harmonization — all before accessing our earliest memory then back to birth, then back to the spark move through each week of development until birth, noting blockages/sensations/and distinctions in development. For correcting the prenatal development (or performing anew), is the following procedure correct?

- Enter I AM
- Augment EB
- Harmonization
- At each stage of development: Rewrite with Great Mother through Photo-Foundation Love (complete Acceptance) at each week of development.

First: is this the correct procedure for the correction? And, second, at which weeks do each of the subtle bodies develop; I believe this information will be key in anchoring the correction when performing it alone, un-guided.

Petr Aberg

Quote from: hugrunar77 on 2024 January 04 , 02:06:52For correcting the prenatal development (or performing anew), is the following procedure correct?

Greetings, colleague!
The sequence you've mentioned is correct. The exception is Proto-Foundation of Love. We do not touch Proto-Foundations on the 1st year of studies. (It is the work of our 3d course of the Elements Department). But here we work with one of its effects - Love as an Acceptance. Just follow the technology you've been provided in the class to get correct results. Also listen to your Etheric body after each practice: change in intensity and apperance of a new sensations will be as an indicator of a properly done work. Also your relationship with your mother and your own children will perform as a reflection.

Quote from: hugrunar77 on 2024 January 04 , 02:06:52at which weeks do each of the subtle bodies develop

Etheric body -since the formation of a zygote.
Astral body - week 18
Mental body - week 25-26
Causal, Buddhic and Atmic are laid down since the very moment of conception, but they start to develop after birth

hugrunar77

Dear Colleagues: Some essay results of this course.

Correcting prenatal development significantly altered my timeline. The diagnostic process was incredibly detailed, focusing on developmental errors I could distinctly feel. A critical moment for me was during the reptilian stage of evolution, where I recalled an injury to my left side and leg. This injury carried through my development in the womb and birth. Despite having a difficult birth, as relayed to me, experiencing these nuances in the diagnostic made sense of my lifelong immobility in the lower left side of my body. The prenatal correction was transformative, correcting issues at every stage, leading to what felt like a true and complete shift.

However, the result of this prenatal development correction evoked a profound emotional response. I became acutely aware of the unfairness and necessity of the maternal experience in life's cycle, which deeply affected me for the entire day following the correction. While this was a beautiful revelation, it also opened my eyes to my own experiences and linked to some past life aspects, clarifying many things.

Post-correction, I experienced a physical manifestation of pain in my left side, with my left knee, ankle, and hip locking up. This was a recurrence of a chronic issue I thought I had resolved, indicating that the prenatal correction had reactivated these pains. This physical manifestation served as evidence of the diagnostic's reality and the need for correction due to developmental errors.

One instruction I received was to not withhold anything from my body, including appetite. Allowing this was challenging, but necessary. Post-correction, I experienced heightened awareness and energy, leading to a paradoxical state where I felt less need for rest or food. This raised a conflict in how to assert my will over these basic needs.

This journey has been a fascinating exploration of willpower. In the state of 'I am', instead of reacting to desires, I found myself continually micromanaging my will. This required more practice, as motivations often stemmed from external influences. In the 'I am' state, it's less about reacting and more about actively inputting, a shift from survival to conscious assertion of will. Time seemed to pass differently as I experimented with asserting this will, leading my consciousness to crave control over its existence and expansion. This transition has been challenging but ultimately rewarding as I navigate this new realm of heightened awareness and self-control.