Health through the Power of the Elements

Started by Admin, 2016 January 24 , 19:59:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Health through the Power of the Elements

The human body is designed in such a way that, theoretically, it should not be sick. The mechanism of automatic correction of "system problems" is built into the body initially. Ideally (as so conceived), it should adjust itself without distracting the owner from more important things. But under the influence of the environment and prolonged stress, this system can fail. That is when the body starts to hurt.

It is necessary to make this system work again, so that it starts to correct faults in the body on its own.

Techniques that students learn in this class are aimed at achieving this goal. This results in getting rid of chronic diseases, knowing how to take energy from nature and the surrounding space, and coordination of natural biorhythms with the external environment.

Duration: approx. 3 hours.

Admission: 1st Main course. Day 1-4 completed.

hugrunar77

In Healing through the Power of the Elements, pg 157, it says, "... it is important to understand not just the hierarchy [of elements], but also the power coefficients of each element." Can you explain the process of determining the power coefficients? For example, my primary and secondary elements intensify the vital rhythm at almost the same level, one with a slightly quicker rate (but almost equal power). Is rate the prevailing indicator of intensity to determine the primary element?

Petr Aberg

Quote from: hugrunar77 on 2024 January 04 , 02:39:50Is rate the prevailing indicator of intensity to determine the primary element?
Yes. The one with a slightly quicker rate is the dominant element. The second one supports the 1st one

DamirHK

Working with the elements is one of my favorite parts of this practice that I'm excited to deepen into, and I notice that really enhances my vital rhythms and EV. I notice that each of them has a different effect on me, and that each has their own personality so to speak. I also notice a sort of intuitive order to them: Earth is the foundation, then Fire is built on top of that, then Water is placed on the fire, which boils and makes steam/Air. I love this aspect, having that realization drop in as I was trying to memorize them and become familiar with them was super fun!  ;D

The order of my elemental relationship has emerged, and I am now working to become familiar with each of them on a deeper level.

hugrunar77

Since harmonizing with the elements and practicing consistently, I've been able to become acutely familiar with how each element affects my vital rhythm.

My hierarchy is Fire (++), Air (+), Water (Neutral), and Earth (-).

Recently a shift occurred in the rate and sensations when harmonizing.

All elements for the past few days have been inconsistent, resulting in an unpredictable syncopation. It's as if the base rhythm and rate are fighting for balance and there's another inconsistent rhythm causing a morse-code effect to the rhythm. Short, short long, short long, long long, short, etc. (The intensity has also amplified)

I've also been affected by a digestive ailment in the process (a familiar issue that came up years ago) — it seems my descending colon is inflamed, with some spasming and fullness. I'll wake up in the middle of the night to heat in my internal organs (in the Manipura zone). Then I'll cool off and harmonize and then sleep fine, then wake to the vibration of the Earth, a deep growling. And this has repeated the last couple of nights.

Today, I saturated with the elements twice to see if I could get a more consistent rhythm as I've achieved before, but the rhythm was still out of sync, with no change.

I sense that Earth has amplified a subtle chronic issue in my digestion, gut, etc. — tied to an ancestral memory of digestive and cancerous issues. (A bloodline fear it seems). And most of the discomfort is on the left side. I had also been amplifying fire before this change with great results on my vital rhythm. Interestingly in the process, my father sent me ancestral information about how some of my most recent ancestors passed — many were miners, dying early from the results of mining the earth. And alcoholism. The maternal side also has mining in their history.

My question deals with precision. Should I continue to saturate with the elements until the physical ailment resolves, and I achieve balance? Or is there another recommended procedure?

BlackSwallowtail

Hi, I had a very similar question. I  have also been feeling blockages and pain throughout the body, with tinnitus increasing in intensity during mediation practice and through out the day (I some times suffer from that) and the vital rhythm is hard to feel, I start feeling it then it seems as it gets blocked. Should I continue until the pains, tinnitus and blockages go/resolve? Should I focus more persistently in the tinnitus for a while for example?

Petr Aberg

Quote from: hugrunar77 on 2024 February 07 , 19:20:19Should I continue to saturate with the elements until the physical ailment resolves, and I achieve balance? Or is there another recommended procedure?
Hello, colleague!
The Earth itself, which provides you with vital force, suppresses this force in you. It means that there is a serious imbalance of elemental forces in your consciousness. That's what the vital rhythm response is telling you.
There can be many reasons for this elemental imbalance. You will deal with them more deeply in due time in the Elemental Department, which is highly recommended to you!

I would recomend you to stop practices with the Elements for now. As it might cause an unexpected effects.  of cource Fire may increase pace of your vitality (no doubts) but also it can be the reason of inflammation process of your digestive tract.

What is possible to do for now is to saturate yourself with Water for a while. Slowly and gently! Water should be at room temperature. You yourself know better the propper amount of water you need to consume.

Avoid saturation of chakras with the power of the elements but keep practising harmonisation and chakral breathing.

Don't be upset about that! Everything will be good!

Petr Aberg

Quote from: BlackSwallowtail on 2024 February 08 , 17:43:58Should I continue until the pains, tinnitus and blockages go/resolve? Should I focus more persistently in the tinnitus for a while for example?
Hello!
In your case you need to keep practicing!
The occurrence of sensations such as discomfort and pain is the manifestation of etheric blockages.

You have understood everything correctly. Such vital rythm reaction is natural. Do not stop practice!
You need focus longer and more in those places where blockages are found. Untill the feeling changes.