1st Main Course – Etheric Body

Started by Admin, 2016 January 24 , 19:04:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

1st Main Course – Etheric Body
4 days of basic classes for the 1st year of the Main department "Liberation of Consciousness».

At this step, students of Menshikova School:

• Study the sevenfold structure of consciousness
• Enhance the skill of quick concentration of attention
• Improve impaired health and turn on an automatic system of body self-regulation (the body should help, not interfere)
• Study the structure of their own inner world and prepare themselves for further transformation
• Receive protection of their energy and information field
• Master the following basic techniques:
"I am as I am"
"Chakral Breathing"
"Quick Energy Pick Up"
"Connecting the Matrix".

About 1st course of the Main department.

<

BlackSwallowtail

Dear Mentors,
Here are some questions related to the 1st Course. Thanks a lot!

1) Some days I join my team for lunch at a canteen at the hospital next to our institute, they go there because it is close and cheap. However, today I realized that the food was empty, even though I ate from the "healthy salad bar", I was not feeling well afterward, I felt heavy and a bit disgusted. And then I also realized that I never actually felt well after eating there. Although I will stop going to that place. I was wondering how we can protect ourselves when eating at such places? Bringing attention to the protective shield would do it? or filling myself with the energy of metal or ice? I am wondering if these things are enough, since it concerns food, which of course we take into our bodies.

2) I have realized, I am afraid. I was in denial, I think, because I have been independent since I was 18, and was always proud of that. But I see that parts of me fear losing my career, starting from zero again. I know now that these fears dictate some of my decisions, and so I want to eradicate them. How do I do this? Do I meditate on it, and if so how, is there a specific way to do this?

hugrunar77

Dear Colleagues, here is an essay of some of my results from the first 4 class of the Etheric Body Main Course:

The first four courses I experienced were interesting, demanding both vulnerability and significant mental effort to remain concentrated and focused. This period marked the culmination of my three to four years of rapid transformation and personal work, which included time as a practitioner and partnership with a skilled energy healer and professional psychic reader.

For me, it was a moment that validated the progress I've made in my own experience with sensations, energy reading, and the transformative work we've undertaken. What was particularly intriguing was the necessity to release all expectations about the knowledge of etheric sensations, preparing for a shift in transformation and the paradigm shifts it would entail.

I've always been in a state of constant shift, which can be challenging. My journey has been characterized by rapid, disruptive transformations and the effects of timeline jumps. The first four courses were fascinating in how they quickly engaged me, helping me sense and understand the information of the subtle bodies and their relationship with the earth and the atman. I felt immediate feedback, a sense that I was exactly where I needed to be, yet I could sense the body's response to these effects.

Early on, I experienced a sensation of vibrating that caused head pain. Coincidentally, a relative suffered physical head trauma, and my daughter, having sustained a concussion at school, had to come home. I grappled with the meaning and fear arising from these transformations, reflecting in the physical realm among my loved ones and in my own pain, particularly in the space of my third eye and the Buddhic body, alongside the egregorial pressures I've been working through. This seemed to be the beginning, or at least a significant breakthrough.

The fear eventually resolved as I pushed through with will, resulting in the pain subsiding. After the etheric augmentation, the physical pain that had manifested began to resolve, echoing the advice of my mentors to not worry and to keep moving forward. It was like hearing my own advice, previously given to others, now applying to my own journey.

The results became quickly apparent. Accessing the I AM and daily practice of harmonization proved to be life-changing, shifting my paradigm of heightened awareness into a dialed stillness ready for my inputs. For instance, during my falconry (training and hunting falcons), this heightened awareness was particularly effective in trapping and locating birds without telemetry, relying solely on my senses and environmental cues. Successfully trapping a bird felt like a microcosm of the broader transformation I was experiencing.

These experiences in the first four days instilled a newfound confidence in me. I realized that the sensory aspects were within my control and genuine. Despite previous doubts about whether my experiences were mere visualizations or products of my imagination, delving into pure sensations as a diagnostic tool has made a significant difference. This approach has enabled me to trust my sensory experiences more, enhancing my ability to fine-tune interactions with the etheric body.

Moreover, my physical health has improved since living in the I am state. I started to feel healthier, slept better, and noticed improvements in areas of my body where I had been tight, indicating overall better health and a more expansive experience of magic.

DamirHK

The First Main Course - Etheric Body has been eye opening and quite the learning experience. It has sorted some information and given me new insight into how things fit together. It's like Ksenia says, it provides a template to begin to organize information. I've unknowingly been on this path for a long time, one can even say I was born into it, but I was not born into a family that could help me to understand and explore these things, gifts and knowledge.

The first course was hard for me to concentrate, and to trust myself. I have some knowledge of other magical systems, especially Eastern philosophy, and I had to understand the differences between that and the Western system that SMK works with (although with apologies I can't say that I understand this difference 100% yet, I am still seeking understanding and clarification in this regard). But one of the things that I have learned through the first course is again to trust myself, and to be patient; to wait and listen and be receptive and watch carefully for the clues of information that I need to make sense of the energies that are beginning to move with and through me.

The first course taught me many things that I did not previously know or understand about the chakras and different energetic bodies that we inhabit in this plane, and how they relate and work together. Again, I understand that this information is not complete and will come together in later courses and levels, but this was an excellent start to the dialogue with myself. I have learned that all will come in time, and not to rush the process (a lifelong lesson for me I think haha).

I found the practices and exercises to be thorough, and didn't find too much difficulty with them, as I've been on journey of healing for many many years, and have done a lot of different types of work with different practitioners and systems, from Western therapy to shamanism and plant medicine/entheogenic ceremonies. I understand that these have all come together to lead me to this point, they are a part of this journey and not strictly in the past. All has it's place.

I struggle with mental difficulties, autism and ADHD, and although the exercises and practices were sometimes hard in this regard, with patience and practice they became fluent. I was able to work through them and gain a grater understanding of the whole, which helped me to allow these pieces to fit together and start to form something greater. I found the clearing of the chakras and breathing into them refreshing and healing, and my mental and physical health, outlook, perspective, energy levels, and life have already begun to show positive differences of improvement. I think my greatest challenge was remembering the exercises and practices and my fear of 'doing them right', but I learned that with self trust and practice all will come together as intended. The Club sessions and Q&A formats that SMK employs are very helpful in this, and allow us to gain understanding in our own ways. And also of course through exploration, experimentation, and trail and error. But the results have not been unfortunate. I especially appreciate the session of energetic protection, which I will discuss in that section. But I will say here that it allowed me to settle my mind, overcome some fear of the unknown (and possible results and interactions) and to proceed well.

As I have been progressing through this first level of the school I have seen differences in my outward life, and especially in my partner. It's almost as things have sorted and begun to change for me, they also are for her as well. There is a clarity that has emerged for both of us, not just in our relationship together, but in our personal lives separately. I have noticed also a difference in myself of confidence and... something has changed outwardly but not so much with circumstances (yet, although I do very much hope this will come with advancement through the material and levels) but with myself, which in a way has changed things outwardly, perhaps if only to better tell me what NOT to focus on as a waste of attention/energy/time/etc. And that's a good way to say that the results of this first course can be described (for me at least) as subtle. It, as all things in life, requires attention to be paid in order to see clearly.

I am very much looking forward to continuing through the other courses.

BlackSwallowtail

Dear mentors, dear colleagues,

Here are some experiences and thoughts about the First Main Course. I hope it is useful to some of you.

Like many of you, I have been waiting for the opportunity to take the courses at the Menshikova School since I first found the YouTube channel a couple of years ago.

I feel that to understand the importance that the information's and practices imparted in this course had for my own personal development and well-being, I should give a brief account of what brought me here. Since the "true beginning" is of course hard to define, forever fugitive and evading our reason, I will limit myself to recount what I consider to be the relevant information, trying not to digress.

I have been an atheist most of my life. As a young teenager I outright rejected Christianity, its concept of god, and oppression of people, and with this, I rejected everything else that I perceived as "religious". Thus, although being raised in a hippie and spiritual "Tao-loving" family, I closed myself off to the spiritual experience at a young age. It was so that I had my first realizations during a deep personal crisis that started the year before the global pandemic. Desperation, after the pandemic, led me to try everything, from meditation and psychological therapy to drugs and sacred plant ceremonies. These were the first eye opening experiences of my life. They were hard. I was psychically attacked more than once, and my world view utterly collapsed in the process. But when things became more stable and I started to rebuild myself, I was suggested a task: to pursue and study magic. Until this day, I am not sure who suggested this, if it was my higher self in its wisdom, or another spirit or Goddess that took notice of my effort. Magic was a new concept in my reality.

It took a long time for me to find a tradition that interested me. I felt that the eastern traditions, that my western parents practiced, were too far from my cultural background, and I did not feel connected to them. Even though I read, and I tried their methods, I could not bring myself to persevere in the practice within these traditions. Given my early discordance with Christianity, I could not connect neither to the traditions coming from the middle east. I found them disconnected and far from Nature. I needed something that was grounded, fully immersed in the Earth. Although, I was born in the Americas, and was very attracted to Meso-American and South American shamanism, I live in Europe and most of my ancestors come from this land, so I searched for the traditions that had pre-Christian roots. Thus, through learning and connecting to the Norse Gods, I found this school.

The first course helped me to understand the structure of the human spiritual consciousness better than before. I had come across fragments of this structure in books, but this course gave me clarity and a first global overview, teaching me also how to engage with the Etheric Body in practice, in a very concrete manner. I cannot stress enough how much I enjoyed the mixture of theory and practice, it fed the curiosity and thirst for knowledge of different levels of my system.

Through the I AM state and the chakral beathing meditation, I could clearly feel the vital rhythm and chakral structure for the first time. This felt like real progress for me. I must say I still do not feel the vital rhythm at every meditation's session, especially when I do shorter meditations, but this is improving with practice and there has been days when I could feel the vital rhythm doing routine activities. I look forward to the day when I will be able to feel the I AM state in every instance.

The techniques for augmenting the etheric body were very intense for me. After each meditation I felt intense heat, that plummeted into clod sensations after a while. Through these meditations, I discovered fears that are blocking my progress. For example, I noticed that I feel fear whenever I try to project my Etheric Body. I am slowly working through this, and I have managed to separate my arms and move my head. As you can image, I really would like to experience Etheric traveling! Another fear that I have identified is the fear of losing my career and the hard won professional, economical and social levels. To clearly feel these fears was very important for me, they limit my experience and now I can work on them.

I understood the chakral harmonization practice a couple of weeks after the initial session. The day in question, I had time to do a longer meditation. I remember it took me a while until I could feel the vital rhythm and enter the I AM as I AM state. After that the mediation flowed nicely and to my amazement, I could regulate the input and output of each chakra, and this in turn, as our mentor had said, had direct impact on the strength of the vital rhythm. Through this, I feel I have gained a deeper connection with my own body. Another night as I started to fall asleep, after doing movements with the etheric body in bed, that I could feel my heart bit like never before; strong clear pulsations in my chest were followed by waves that spread all over my body, It is hard to express in words, but it was as if I could feel these waves in every fiber and cell of my physical body, which was immense as an ocean. I cherish this last experience very much, for it showed me that it is possible to feel much, much more, and with unimaginable intensity, richness and detail.

If this last experience had been the only result, I got from the course, it would have been worth it, but I got much more. Here are a few such examples:

•   The relationship with my partner has become more harmonious since I started taking the course, we have a lot less arguments, and the relationship flows like it used to.
•   At work the way has been cleared for a project that had been stuck. For this project, I had failed to acquire the human and monetary resources to undertake it before, but to my delight it is now moving forward. The solutions have come to me from unexpected places. Also, now the requests for resources I make to the upper management of our academic institute are met positively, even though the institute has faced economic hardship recently. This brings stability and energy to my team. In social situations at work, I am able to detect clearly the influences of the professional egregor, I can see who its servants are and those who are freer. I understand, within me a bit more clearly, what are the how the egregor tries to hold me and impose it agenda through some of the fears described above. This gives me hope to achieve complete freedom.
•   At the beginning of the course, I had a powerful dream. As part of a hunting party, I tracked and trapped the weakest part of myself. After catching it, I could transform it to light and reabsorb it as energy. Since then and through the course many of my habits, as well as my motivation, have started to improve.
•   In my spiritual practice, I sometimes work with runes with a set that I carved. A few days ago was the first time I felt them pulsing my hands. I could not believe it.

Feeling, sensations, spirituality and magic do not come easily for me, so I treasure every result in my heart, and this course has given me many.

I was very happy with the energetic damage course, because (I said in the beginning) during the first steps of my spiritual path, I experienced these sorts of damages in very real and direct ways. In fact, these experiences convinced me without leaving a trace of doubt that spirituality was real, and they decisively broke my world paradigm. I was always of a very adventurous nature, taking more risks than most people in all aspects of my life. Doing and dealing with the consequences later (most of the time without feeling sorry for myself). This attitude (I am finding out) also applies to my spirituality. Therefore, I was very glad for the protections we put in place during the practices in these sessions. I could feel the protective mantle very clearly, and it gave me more confidence in pursuing spiritual knowledge, power and adventures.

The session on the "Energetic prosperity level" was very interesting. It truly helped me understand how different people at different levels of prosperity see and experience money. For me, however, it was clear during this mediation that in the magical path, money is not be an end on itself, but a tool. My own relationship with money has been detached, as I was always more in love with ideas, either the ones that came to me or those that read in books and articles. I believe, this led me to engage with egregors that allowed my theoretical ideas and questions to find answers, and I hardly set goals on the monetary front. For a while, I ask myself if this has limited me, and whether such an attitude toward money meant that in this life, I only received enough money to do what I needed to do. As I grew personally and professionally, I set out to do bigger things and I got the necessary resources but not much more than that. Until now, it was not clear to me what exactly must change so that I become wealthier. From this course, I had the insight that the goal (at least) should change, so that the currents of wealth flow differently in my life. However, I am still not sure how I should change my goals, but I am confident that this insight will come.

The session on health by the power the elements was beautiful. For me, water increased my vital rhythm significantly. I can safely say that in no other meditation practice I felt the vital rhythm so strongly as when I dissolved myself in water. I have repeated this practice with similar effects. I understand now my urges to swim in every cold mountain lake and feel every waterfall on my shoulders when I hike, and to meditate and drum by the river in the town I live in. I see also the signature of water in my fluid identity. Something that has been at times hard to accept and has created many blockages in my system, things that are now in the process of resolving. I look forward to working more closely with different elements.

Many thanks to hugrunar77 and DamirHK for the inspiration to finally sit down and write these lines.

Many thanks to the Norse Gods (and Loki, in particular) for leading me to this school.

I am very much looking forward to continuing with my personal development and my education at the Menshikova School.

DamirHK

Quote from: DamirHK on 2024 January 20 , 00:11:01The First Main Course - Etheric Body has been eye opening and quite the learning experience. It has sorted some information and given me new insight into how things fit together. It's like Ksenia says, it provides a template to begin to organize information. I've unknowingly been on this path for a long time, one can even say I was born into it, but I was not born into a family that could help me to understand and explore these things, gifts and knowledge.

The first course was hard for me to concentrate, and to trust myself. I have some knowledge of other magical systems, especially Eastern philosophy, and I had to understand the differences between that and the Western system that SMK works with (although with apologies I can't say that I understand this difference 100% yet, I am still seeking understanding and clarification in this regard). But one of the things that I have learned through the first course is again to trust myself, and to be patient; to wait and listen and be receptive and watch carefully for the clues of information that I need to make sense of the energies that are beginning to move with and through me.

The first course taught me many things that I did not previously know or understand about the chakras and different energetic bodies that we inhabit in this plane, and how they relate and work together. Again, I understand that this information is not complete and will come together in later courses and levels, but this was an excellent start to the dialogue with myself. I have learned that all will come in time, and not to rush the process (a lifelong lesson for me I think haha).

I found the practices and exercises to be thorough, and didn't find too much difficulty with them, as I've been on journey of healing for many many years, and have done a lot of different types of work with different practitioners and systems, from Western therapy to shamanism and plant medicine/entheogenic ceremonies. I understand that these have all come together to lead me to this point, they are a part of this journey and not strictly in the past. All has it's place.

I struggle with mental difficulties, autism and ADHD, and although the exercises and practices were sometimes hard in this regard, with patience and practice they became fluent. I was able to work through them and gain a grater understanding of the whole, which helped me to allow these pieces to fit together and start to form something greater. I found the clearing of the chakras and breathing into them refreshing and healing, and my mental and physical health, outlook, perspective, energy levels, and life have already begun to show positive differences of improvement. I think my greatest challenge was remembering the exercises and practices and my fear of 'doing them right', but I learned that with self trust and practice all will come together as intended. The Club sessions and Q&A formats that SMK employs are very helpful in this, and allow us to gain understanding in our own ways. And also of course through exploration, experimentation, and trail and error. But the results have not been unfortunate. I especially appreciate the session of energetic protection, which I will discuss in that section. But I will say here that it allowed me to settle my mind, overcome some fear of the unknown (and possible results and interactions) and to proceed well.

As I have been progressing through this first level of the school I have seen differences in my outward life, and especially in my partner. It's almost as things have sorted and begun to change for me, they also are for her as well. There is a clarity that has emerged for both of us, not just in our relationship together, but in our personal lives separately. I have noticed also a difference in myself of confidence and... something has changed outwardly but not so much with circumstances (yet, although I do very much hope this will come with advancement through the material and levels) but with myself, which in a way has changed things outwardly, perhaps if only to better tell me what NOT to focus on as a waste of attention/energy/time/etc. And that's a good way to say that the results of this first course can be described (for me at least) as subtle. It, as all things in life, requires attention to be paid in order to see clearly.

I am very much looking forward to continuing through the other courses.

Upon reviewing my journal notes, I have some more to add:
At times I could distinctly feel my chakras spinning. I can also feel the intake and outflow clearly, and it also seems that there are 2 more directions, left and right, making something like a torus for each chakra.

I notice that it's hard not to do the inflow and outflow in the same direction, I wonder if this something to do with Eastern compared to Western systems (I have some experience with Eastern practices and philosophy, which I am unlearning due to SMK, and this is my first interaction with Western magical systems).

I have colors that correspond to each chakra. I also do a sound practice in the morning which also corresponds to each, and this helps me to see the health of each (I can sometimes feel them open when I perform the sounds).

It seems that I felt a slight possible block or restriction at early stages, on the outflow of the 1st chakra, and on the inflow of the 4th (it's guarded and I have to work to open it, then it does and it flows easily).

I have some trouble noticing when things are blocked or 'wrong' (there are reasons for this, trauma and interoception issues due to being neurodivergent). I notice that I see myself as healthy (in the way of manifestation), and that I just stay breathing into each chakra/body until I feel them flow, that they are 'healthy'.

I am not sure if this is correct or not, these are just observations I have as a beginner. I am sure to learn more and discern better as time and practice continue.

ale_90

Dear Mentors, I have two questions regarding the First Course.
 After finishing the course ( days 1-4) I have been experiencing very agitated sleep. It seems to be hard for me to go into a deep sleep state and I wake up very often. Could the work with the etheric body be the reason and what could I do to help me sleep again, as I feel the effects of not getting deep sleep.
 Also, I have started to experience a doubt of the sensations I am feeling ( especially when feeling the currents of earth and sky energy), even though they are clear, but very, very subtle. It's like my mind is trying to tell me I am imagining things, even though I can feel I am not. Could I do anything to help my subconscious ease up or is it a matter of just keep on practicing?

Petr Aberg

Quote from: ale_90 on 2024 April 10 , 09:24:49it seems to be hard for me to go into a deep sleep state and I wake up very often
Greetings!
Great result, colleague! Such a state indicates that you are practicing correctly. The consciousness needs time to get used to the increased amount of energy. Everything will be restored in time. And dreams will become even more vivid and intense. The main thing is not to stop practicing.

Quote from: ale_90 on 2024 April 10 , 09:24:49Also, I have started to experience a doubt of the sensations I am feeling ( especially when feeling the currents of earth and sky energy), even though they are clear, but very, very subtle.
You got it right.  It's just a matter of practice and skill. 

ale_90

Dear Mentors, I would be in need of some help. During the seminar of prenatal corrections, when working with uniting with the Great Mother, I felt constant anxiety until the end. Previously, during the diagnostics, I could not sense any contraction, only a very, very light anxiety during the 4th and 18th week. But when working on uniting with the Great Mother this anxiety increased and stayed for the whole process. I felt this in my solar plexus, even though I tried focusing on the second chakra and on the process itself. I'm not sure what this feeling of anxiety indicates. Would it be necessary to repeat this process?

Petr Aberg

Quote from: ale_90 on 2024 April 15 , 17:29:36Would it be necessary to repeat this process?
Definitely. An established connection with the power of the earth gives consciousness an influx of pure life energy.  This energy infuses all subtle bodies. Including the astral body and thus opens the so-called immovable marks. So called blocks that are not visible at first sight.

ale_90

Dear Colleagues,
I would also want to share a few words about the first 4 days of the First Course, since until now I only posted to ask questions on where I felt I needed guidance. But it has been a month since I completed the first 4 days and I feel I can report on stable effects at this moment.

The challenge for me was getting my mental body to quiet down a bit and take a step back, as it has gotten used to being in charge for quite a number of years. With daily practice ( morning and evening ) I managed to do this and my mental body started to be of help, rather than hinder the practice. In my day to day life I am more aware, more in the state of I am and connected in my body and in the reality surrounding me, where in the past I used to be a lot in my mind, traveling in imaginary worlds.

Now, I focus more on my sensations and connecting with the world, seen and unseen, through my sensations. And I must say, I never expected the amount and variety of sensations I feel. I took Masters Ksenias advice to heart, to make the practice playful, since the etheric body is like a child.

A few fun practices I did, that maybe will inspire others:

- while walking, connecting to trees or birds and feeling the sensations in the etheric body ( the flight sensations of birds is especially fun)

-while in nature, reaching my etheric hand to feel different trees ( they really do feel different depending on type of tree) and extra fun to have one hand on one tree and another on a different tree and feel how different the sensations feel

-trying to taste or smell people or places ( Thank you mentor Aberg for this suggestion from the club meeting). Here I must report the most frequent smells I feel are bad ones ( vinegar, dung, foul smells). I deeply want to also take the extrasensory perception seminar next time it is available, I'm sure it will help a lot to further my practice

-dancing in my etheric body is one of the most fun things I ever tried, the sensations were so vivid

As for some other effects after the course:

-moments of clear cogniescence ( simply knowing things-where something hidden is, what someone is thinking about or wants, things that would then happen etc). I had such moment before the course as well, but they are more frequent now

-seeing the etheric energy in spaces. This is also something I could see before, but it is getting more clear now. I still can't perceive the quality of the energy yet, just the quantity

-I clearly feel the distinction in different places ( crowded places, nature, hospitals, markets, all very very different sensations). I somehow felt differences before the course, but very vaguely ( for example just feeling tired or not well) . After the course, I can sense clearly the difference in my etheric body and the sensations I feel, like I learned to 'read' the space, because I now have a framework, an 'alphabet' so to say.

-starting to see the etheric body of others and my own as well ( quite faint and not yet very stable, but I was very happy for this and I plan to keep working on this skill and others as well)

-I also have made contact with a local land spirit and being aware of my sensations, my subtle bodies and all the practice from the course aided this communication greatly, greatly.

-my energy has increased and is more stable, as well as my emotional and mental state, especially from the harmonization of the subtle bodies practice

In conclusion, I deeply wish to express my gratitude to master Ksenia Menshikova and Mentors for the teachings! I simply rejoice that the Gods guided me on this path and to this school and I will continue to learn and practice.