avatar_Admin

Uniqueness

Started by Admin, 2026 September 09 , 18:16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Admin

Uniqueness


This workshop is designed to help you uncover what truly sets you apart.

What makes you different from others?

What is your innate, unmistakable quality?

This is not about personality traits or the qualities others notice and admire. It goes deeper than that.

We will explore the unique essence you were born with – the quality given by nature that is meant to be awakened, expressed, and brought to life. It is the key to realizing your "I Am." Something rare. Something inimitable. Something that is entirely yours – your uniqueness.

This workshop is recommended for students of the Menshikova School who have completed the first course of the Main Department.

Duration:  4 days, 3 hours each

Admission: Completion of the 1st Basic Course of the Main Department (minimum 4-day foundational material)

Mentor:  Petr Aberg

A\/ZTIN

Hi colleagues - sharing results observations for DAY 1 - dorsal reduced on 2 & 3 structures.

- Lots of movement in general. A need to lean forward through tasks. Children and child psychotypes around me are happy, comfortable, and their naturalness appears uninhibited.
- Well being - feeling strong. Oddly, more desire to "get ready" or dress for the day. Makes sense.
- There's a neutrality. More pragmatic interactions between parent psychotypes. (Less enjoyable, but effective.)
- Reduced sense to put off things for the day. Adjusting plans, flexibility is part of it.
- Going to the theater later to be around more people. I'll update then ...

(I'm liking real-time sharing, so here we are.)

A\/ZTIN

End of Day 1 - I was anticipating that going to the theater around people would get a lot of attraction, or attention, having dorsal 2 & 3 reduced. Instead people noticeably kept their distance. The movie was oddly irritating and seemed like it wouldn't end. In the evening, events slowed, stomach unsettled. I needed to find someone or something give energy to. Did that, then spent the evening writing music. Before bed I harmonized and normalized the inflow and outflow to reset for morning. Day 2 I'm going to keep them reduced through the night to compare. Two questions: (1) why would a parent psychotype with 2&3 ventril open only be avoided by the world; is it because energy is being output naturally for a parent psychotype and so the world is receiving automatically in their presence? (2) In a harmonized state, why wouldn't your chakras default to reduced dorsal 2&3 for parent psychotype? And likewise a harmonized child psychotype default to open dorsal 2 & 3, reduced ventril? See you in class. Cheers, colleagues.

AMP

Hello, I have a question for the mentor.

I have been working with the elements this week, trying to figure out which combination best allows me to express my uniqueness.

Petr's beautiful meditations reminded me of the combinations I read about in The Power of the Elements, so I thought I might do an experiment. I have started embodying the elemental combinations in my day-to-day, to see how my uniqueness might show up. I started with fire+water.

As soon as I started this experiment, a man showed up who I would describe as having his emotions spill out of himself onto others. He struggles with this, but he can't seem to stop doing it. Typically, I don't do anything but observe in my interactions with him and respond minimally. This time, however, I thought to myself (inwardly only) "okay, let's go ahead and turn up my fire"...shortly after I had the thought, he perked up, saying he had just had a big burst of energy.

The cause and effect in this case seemed clear. However, I have questions.

First - am I correct in concluding that this was my fire acting on his water? Or was this actually my *air* acting on his water (since I had the thought first)? Or was it my air, acting on my fire, which then acted on his water?

And a related question - is this an example of fire interacting with water in the way we were doing the visualizations in the class? Should the fire be mine, and the water come from other sources/people? Or perhaps it does not matter where the water comes from, as long as it is there, and in smaller volume compared to the fire?

Lastly - if this combination is indeed helping express my uniqueness, how should I expect the environment to react? Should they notice consciously that it was me? Or is it enough for them to feel it, even if they mistake the effect for coming from something or someone else?

Thank you very much for your time and attention. See you all Sunday.

- AMP

p.s. - I was posting previously under Lexibix, but lost my password and was unable to recover it. I will be posting under this profile going forward.

AMP

Hello colleagues - sharing about my first day of the "Breaker of Chains" sequence.

For the exercise, I decided not to smile or laugh during my casual social interactions today. Not more than one hour after settling on this, I found myself in the company of someone I've managed to avoid for months. This is a person who wants to be my friend and who I am expected to get along with socially. However, I do not enjoy our exchanges, and with my newly non-smiling/non-laughing demeanor, this promised to be a perfect storm of awkwardness.

And it felt awkward - very. I fumbled my way through the conversation, but at the end of it, I was victorious. I caught myself starting to smile and laugh only once before pulling myself back together.

Here are the effects I noticed:

1. Usually, after conversations with this person, I feel deep sadness followed by a bitter anger that I can't place. Even if the emotions were resonating with me, they didn't feel like "mine", and I couldn't seem to resolve them. However, when I stopped smiling and laughing, I felt none of those things. I genuinely felt alone with myself after the conversation.
2. This person usually wants to get personal very quickly, and this time they didn't try to do that.
3. My energy felt stable afterward - no feeling of being drained, no spinning thoughts.
4. Even though I felt clumsy and awkward, I spoke more than I usually do. I had to work harder mentally to steer the conversation with intention. And even though I felt out of practice, I believe I managed to steer it. My mental body felt much more activated...like it had to switch on and stay on.

I'm shocked at how many conversations I've just been smiling/laughing my way through. And what a vulnerability! I've struggled for years with picking up other people's "stuff" in interactions.

I believe this practice has given me a taste of freedom from this dynamic (I see why it's called Breaker of Chains). I'm looking forward to what tomorrow brings...I feel this is only the beginning!

AMP

Ale

Hello dear colleagues and mentors,

I want to share my perspective on the hometask we were given, to think about what was Culhwch's uniqueness. Upon reading the tale of Culhwch and Olwen again, what stood out most for me about Culhwch was his absolute resolve that he will get all the tasks done and obtain Olwen. He never once doubted himself, not when he was first denied entry to Arthur's hall, not when Yspaddaden Penkawr was giving him all the tasks he needed to accomplish. He kept saying 'it is easy for me to obtain this, though you may think it is not easy'. This is the quality that most stands out about Culhwch, at least when I read the story. And also, what stands out in addition to this utter resolve to finish all the tasks and challenges, is Culhwch's long memory and knowledge. Especially when he asks Arthur's help and lists all or the warriors and characters and their traits, all of them being expected to come to the aid and help in getting the tasks completed. So in conclusion, I would say Culhwch's uniqueness is a deep knowledge about reality (the warriors and their abilities) which leads to absolute confidence in his  success.

Ale

Dear colleagues and mentors,

The last day of the workshop unleashed a revolution in my consciousness. Listening to the discussions between the mentor and colleagues, I had a slow realization that I might have mistaken my psychotype all along. During all my work so far  I was always 100% sure of being a Parent, no doubt in my mind. But even if this sureness was there, I struggled to understand many things about myself, my childhood, my life. And now, it starts to fall into place. I might be a parentified Child. I was forced to be on my own as a child, since parents had to work from morning to evening. They also instilled in me the mantra 'We gave you everything you needed.' And so, I developed severe guilt when wanting to take. And I also developed internal source of nutrition, forced by circumstances. Although, it is arguable if they are truly internal, because when analyzing attentively, they might actually not be fully internal. I was ok to be alone (still prefer it), but always seeked out stimulation from the environment in TV shows, books, or I played imaginary games with toys. I also understand my obession with dogs, since they are such a delicious source of energy and they give so freely and so fully. With all these realizations, I unlocked a memory of myself before preschool, where it became very clear the I am indeed a Child. Whenever my mother would pay attention to other children, I would become very gealous and ask her repeatedly if she still loves me. I only wanted her attention on me, her love for me. This memory was burried deep under the programming of being a Parent. And taking, until now, was always accompanied with guilt. Now I am learning how to take/ hold energy and establish adequate energy exchange with others. And these past few days, were I allowed myself to truly try to live like a Child, without guilt (although I still need to cleanse that), are very telling. I am blooming, feel energized,  I recieved compliments, I even got the confirmation from someone important to me: 'You are one of a kind.' l always put interest first and foremost in everything I do and I am quite chaotic, prone to try many things, many hobbies, many lifestyles, I move constantly and change, change, change. I always thought these are the mark of Dionysus. But it seems I was wrong. It is very liberating to finally see who I am and how now many aspects make sense. Childhood makes sense, true desire makes sense, so many things are finally making sense.